OOTN || Tassel Heaven


Oops I kind of ditched my blog slightly. I promise it's for a good reason. I travelled to surprise my friend for her 21st last weekend so I've been a little busy on catching up. Any how this is what I wore for the celebrations. I luckily bought this from Sammi-Jackson a fellow blogger. It fits me down to a tee!!
 
I apologise for the terrible images but it was so hard to photograph. I love this dress. It has cute mesh cut-out sections and fringing along each up and down the sides. It's hella cute, even if it's the most annoying dress to wear. Because of the fringing being looped rather than single strands it does catch on things pretty easy. Safe to say I ended up attached to a few people on the night. I also purchased these lace up boots from public desire and they are my new favourites. I opted for a belt bag just to keep with the boho theme. I got this at Primark, such a bargain. I'm not one for bum-bags so I compromised with a belt one instead. Also who knew Primark have an online shop now?????

I've got a few things planned so hopefully I'll be back in schedule soon!!

What I'm wearing
Dress: Depop (originally from here)Belt Bag: Primark Lace up boots: Public Desire 



No comments :

Post a Comment